The Adviceguide website is the main public information service of Citizens Advice, providing people with round-the-clock access to CAB information on their rights - including benefits, housing and employment, and on debt, consumer and legal issues.
We aim to empower people by providing them with the information they need to solve their own problems and to signpost them to appropriate advice when necessary. Adviceguide helps you to have a better understanding of your rights and entitlements, and also to take the first steps in resolving your problems.
The online CAB service that provides independent advice on your rights -
- practical, up-to-date information on a wide range of topics, including benefits and housing, employment rights and discrimination, debt and tax issues
- links to our directory of Citizens Advice Bureaux
- information in a wide range of languages
- a wide selection of fact sheets to print off
- details of other reliable online sources of information.