A fair education system for all.
ACE’s mission as a registered charity is to promote fairness and opportunity in education.
We work to:
- Empower parents and carers
- Encourage changes in education law and policy
- Promote good practice in the education system
We offer free advice on many subjects like exclusion from school, bullying, special educational needs and school admission appeals.
How to get advice
Text the keyword ASKACE to 68808 and follow the instructions for free booklets, tips and advice tailored to your questions.
- General advice line (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm): 0808 800 5793
- Exclusion information line (24hr answer phone): 020 7704 9822
- Exclusion advice line (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm): 0808 800 0327