Parenting Across Scotland (PAS) is a partnership of adult relationship organisations and children’s charities. We work together on issues affecting parents and families in Scotland today.
PAS believes that parents should be valued more - family relationships are crucial to everyone’s health, wellbeing and achievement.
Some of our activities include:
- sharing good ideas about things that have helped parents
- working together to support families
- providing information to parents to help bring up children
- finding out what parents are concerned about, and then
- letting politicians and decision-makers know about parents’ concerns.