What is it?
It provides information from across government departments and elsewhere on topics ranging from completing your driving test and parental leave to finding a job or a local NHS service.
Find information and services
You can find information and services by searching or you can: browse by topics, such as:
and find information by audience groups, such as:
- disabled people
- the over 50s
Access government services online
To make your life easier you can complete a number of government services online – from booking a driving test and taxing your car to renewing your passport or applying for a student loan.
How can Directgov help you?
With Directgov you can get:
- the latest information direct from government
- access to information and online services 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- help and advice via your mobile and digital service
- access to local and central government services
- a user friendly and secure service