Blogging is quite addictive. I found this list which originated from an American columnist;
1. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be meetings.”
2. There is a very fine line between “hobby” and “mental illness.”
3. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
4. You should not confuse your career with your life.
5. Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
6. Never lick a steak knife.